Wednesday, March 30, 2011

As the lemonade vendor at the game yells, "You Know You Want It!"

What is it that you want?  Well a recap of January, of course!

Bathtime fun with new bath crayons


Train park fun with friends
This was right before he demanded I hold him for the remainder of the ride...which was the entire ride, because it hadn't started yet.

2 paci's and headphone fun with Parker
 
Can you tell he likes his paci's a little bit?
 Not sure why he made this face...but funny, nonetheless.

Coyotes game fun with my family
Me and Jake
Bridger, John, Momma & Travis (who took about a 2 week break from his Veterinary internship at OSU over the Christmas holiday to come spend time with us)

BCS National Championship Game fun with On the Border yummyness
The Buddies at On the Border
 Johnny doing his after dinner ritual...thanks!
 Oooh la la....Yowza!  I'm just not quite sure which team he's going for?
 The Auburn Tigers...or is it the War Eagles.  Never got a good explanation...never will.
 Oregon Ducks
 We had to endure WAY too much of this little missy throughout the game because she had WAY too much to drink...incidentally so did the gentleman in the background to the left.  We caught him taking a little nap towards the end of the game...that was one expensive nap!
 Half hour till game time!
 Me and my date
The last exciting moment for me...tie game with only 2:33 left.  Unfortunately after this, things went wrong for the Ducks (this is the only time in my life I will cheer for the Ducks...they are a PAC-10 foe to my Sun Devils) and Auburn won 22-19.

Dinner at Wolfley's fun with Uncle Travis

Volleyball fun with Paige

Ice Skating fun with the Thurston's 
 Porter watched from the bleachers with Grandma
Taking a break from our Olympic quality skating

Snuggle fun with Porter

 
Haus Murphy's birthday fun with Grandma Karen
 Grandma and Porter shared a dance during the live music
 Birthday Girl and her man
 Me and my Momma
 Porter with his frankfurter
 Jake with his Paprika Schnitzel...I got it too and it was delish
These two men were serenading my mom in a rather long birthday song in German and this guy thought it would be a good idea to pick Porter up.  Porter immediately went into "I hate this" mode and promptly started hitting his own head and crying...classic.


Wow...this recap made me realize blogging on a more regular basis is probably a lot less hassle...phew. Maybe someday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PHEW! Quite the post! I just want you to know that, like the lemonade guy says. I really did want some. It's really great to hear what you guys are up to. Very fun! Now, quick! Update the next month! It really is so much easier when you can take it a day at a time. :D

Kody said...

Brittney, these pics "are the best...!" Terrific shots with my favorite being the Port's Man sucking on two pacifiers while donning the headphones...too much that little guy. Great football game memories also...I sure was sad Oregon lost.
Ciao,
KLT