Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Annnnnnnnd....we're back

For my 3 readers out there, or maybe less because I don't even think my mother reads this anymore, I'm sorry for the absence.  My really good excuse is that my camera was stolen (insert pouty face here) along with MONTHS of precious pictures and I don't like blogging without pictures, so that equals no posts.  So then I got a new camera MONTHS ago but our (old sad dying) computer won't read our memory card, so those pictures were just gathering dust, trapped in digital land, until last weekend when my mother so kindly transferred them all onto CD's (because her much nicer and newer computer will read our card) so I could actually use them to blog.  So here goes.  No promises for more regular posts, but I will try.  So without further ado...here are some random pictures taken in June (because that's when we got our new camera):

Popcorn and movie night
 Sad Porter when popcorn and movie night came to an end

 Having fun playing with Dad's straws at the Diamondbacks game
 Go D-backsth! (as Porter would say it with his lisp)
 This is a great family shot...maybe I'll use it for the Christmas card this year
Playing outside the ballpark with Dad

 We celebrated Grandpa John with a birthday dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ (that's his mom, Grandma Pat, in the background)
 Grandpa was nice enough to share his birthday treat with a very happy Porter
Yum!
 Grandma Karen and Uncle Tyler, who was sporting a mustache for his city league basketball team's winning streak...nice
No John has not found the fountain of youth, he is not really 5, 222 this year, we just had to get a little creative with the candles he's actually only 56

Porter has really mastered his "cheese" face

Having a snuggle with Woody

Bubble bath time!

 Mommy-daughter date to the d-backs game
The d-backs greeting Willy Mo Pena at home plate after his big 2-run walk-off home run in the bottom of the 9th!!!
Me and Mickey (bet you didn't know he was a d-backs fan)

Ok so that was a little photo recap of our June, minus Porter's birthday, I will do that in a different post.

3 comments:

Dani said...

So do you guys like the D-backs?
Porter is such a sweetie.

megan&steve said...

Porters Mohawk is rad. Your Christmas card photo better make its way to Hawaii. Even if you have the creepy guy in the background.
So, we can't wait to play with you in December. I bet you won't update your blog until then.
OR will you????

Unknown said...

Yay for an update! We miss you guys!