Thursday, July 15, 2010

In the words of Porter....

....wow, wow, wow!  This little guy is officially a big boy in a big boy carseat.  And that is literally what he said the entire drive(which wasn't very long, a mile or two, but still) ....wow, wow, wow, wow... while facing forward for the first time.  I was laughing so hard!  I guess he thought the world consisted of tan fabric...but man, have his eyes been opened.
 Wow...this is so different
Thanks for making sure it was installed safe and secure, Dad
I love my new carseat!

In other news, I am totally 3 for 3 with D-backs victories this season!  Seriously, amazing, I am thinking about writing a letter petitioning my presence at all home games...I really think it should be considered.  This time, Jake was so nice to stay home with Porter (which means he went to his parents house) so I could go with my friend Katie, who was my original D-backs buddy (and who I was sitting with the night I met Jake at a game 6 years ago....).  
  The boys celebrating
The girls celebrating

2 comments:

megan&steve said...

Good times with new carseats! Wow wow wow! In my eyes you are the Diamond Backs number 1 fan & I'm glad you could have a reunion with your friend Katie.
They need you at the home games!

Karen said...

Wwwwwwwoooooowwwwwwwwww! Makes Grandpa John and Grandma Karen happy!