Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So, so, so....

....behind!  We have had lots of fun this month, which means there's lots to blog about.  But before all of our fun began, Porter got his first haircut!  Luckily I have the best hair dresser in the world (my best friend since 3rd grade), so I knew he would be in good hands with her.

 The sucker was supposed to keep him occupied the whole time...wishful thinking.  Mostly it just ended up covered in hair. This face was pretty tame compared to how it ended up.  I was not worried, but sweet Blaire kept assuring me that she wasn't hurting him.  He was a stinker and cried almost the entire time.
This comb kept his attention for about 30 seconds...it was awesome.  After it got dropped on the floor, I had to put the camera down and hold his arms down for the remainder of the cut.
Here are some before and after shots...the "before" photo shoot was right after a bath, hence the no clothes.  He was not cooperating like he should have...gosh, what's wrong with him?  
Side 1
Side 2
Back (the most obvious difference...to me)
Front
A little fun with Daddy
What a handsome BIG boy he is!

No comments: